Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Anaphylaxis following the ingestion of flour contaminated by house dust mites - A report of two cases from Singapore|
|Citation:||Yan, T.S.,Elizabeth, T.,Cheng, Y.F.,Jiayi, C.,Nge, C.,Yan, C.K.,Wah, L.B.,Tzien, Y.C. (2008). Anaphylaxis following the ingestion of flour contaminated by house dust mites - A report of two cases from Singapore. Asian Pacific Journal of Allergy and Immunology 26 (2-3) : 165-170. ScholarBank@NUS Repository.|
|Source Title:||Asian Pacific Journal of Allergy and Immunology|
|Appears in Collections:||Staff Publications|
Show full item record
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
checked on Dec 9, 2018
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.